Monday, October 8, 2007

Doubt of Myself

Sometimes i really dunno wat i wan. I always like to think many things which some is possible to happen n some is impossible to happen. I know tis kind of my attitude wil make ppl around me feel very suffer. Jus for a simple decision, i oso need think for many times b4 i make decision. Izit ppl who is Pisces in their horoscope wil like to dream n thinking a simple thing to the complicate.

Recently, many pictures o thing keep on playing in my mind. Ofcoz, those things r more toward the negative things. I tried not to think those thing but i onli can control for a while. After a while, those things wil come back again in my mind. The main thing in my mind, is the prediction of Tarot Card which i mentioned in my last post. I really need to choose either believe the prediction o jus forgot it. If i til dun choose between tis 2possiblities, i wil suffer day by day. No one can help me. Onli myself can make a huge decision in my life.....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.