Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Life being Skip.....

I always skip my breakfast coz i feel tat taking breakfast like wasting me a lot of time.... Since morning normally dun hav mood to eat thing......

But 2day i skip my lunch wit my other fren..... very funny thing happened tis noon is me n 3of my frens went to the kopitiam order drinks edi but dunno wat 2eat so stunned thr.... so coincident the drink me n my fren order sold out edi den we jus dun drink n dun eat lo.... coz no mood to eat ler.... dunno y..... weird weird feeling.... somemore.... i skipped the class 2day...... Tis subject's class i had been skipped for so many times dunno how to sit in the exam in nov soon.....

Skip is the good way to escape certain thing but cant last for the long term......

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.