Friday, October 26, 2007

Risk

2day i did the most risky thing which is i did something..... is unethical thing lo.... I forced to do tat coz i need it..... haiz.... hopefully dun catch by someone lo...

2day revision class is quite bored n lecturer talk shit onli.... 2moro got presentation ler... i nvr prepare coz dunno wat should i present... Mayb i wil lost my words in between when i presenting 2moro.... hope my group members will back up me gua...

Now i feel my hair so itchy ler since i nvr wash hair for two days edi coz cannot wash ma need at least three days time ma.... 2moro nite can wash edi lo... so happy..... :)

Study break is nearer n nearer but i dun wan ler coz feel lazy to revision to sit for exam...... I like the beginning of new sem but hate the end of the sem coz need face exam ma.... who create the exam system 1 so stupid... i hate it.....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.