Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Careless

I admit is my careless lead myself to suffer jus now.... I wil not repeat it again..... Coz really painful ler.... :(

Somemore, I really look down toward my opponent.... She play the trick quite well n all is out of my expected... for wat she was to "rampas" wat the thing i hav.... Honestly, she makes my life more miserable.... without her, I most probably live in the happy life if compare to now..... :(

2day noon class really suffer ler.... the lecturer like reading the handout onli without lecturing the class.... Some more, one of my coursemate jus know he failed the business english subject..... Err..., quite dangerous for me oso ler.... since I simply do the exam paper for tat sub since all is grammar questions onli.... But i dunno my result yet... need go n check wit coordinator.....

I jus passed up my assign 2day..... so for individual assign n group assign each til hav 1 to go.... Feel lazy to do ler..... Next week til hav replacement class.... Hate replacement class la....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.