Thursday, October 11, 2007

Being Strong

Currently, i m watching the drama "One Litre of Tears" n feel tat Aya is very strong n try very hard to live longer n happy.... She dun easy to give up everything although she knew she mayb lost the ability to doing certain thing but she til trying very hard to do it....

In opposite, i m the healthy ppl but always easy to give up o upset when i faced small problems.... I so sux.... I should b strong when facing any problem not to choose to escape. But obviously, i wil choose to escape the problem....

Haiz... Aya can b so strong even when she die.... I oso need to learn from her.... Not 100% but at lrast 50% den wil b enough for me....

Life is not perfect as i think...... tis phrase always in my mind....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.