Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last Minute

I so proud of me.... Haha coz can complete 1assign within 2days lo... but a bit rush coz need sit in front of pc long time ler.... Eyes oso feel tired edi... I jus like the moment when i print out the assign so nice o... Feel like relief a bit coz completed tat assign edi ma....

Remember I posted the small turtle post last time.... My mum really correct... now I dun even mis tat small turtle again.... :o Luckily, I nvr buy them back if not sure they wil die in coming time....

2day I sent my car to repair.... My car dunno wat go problem lo den my uncle fixed for me free..... But later on, my car air-cond spoil ler.... Den I go other workshop to repair lo.... Tat guy cond me.... said wat compressor spoil la... Repair air-cond onli oso need 400+++ ler.... damn expensive ler.... Den my mum scold me.... said me dunno how to take care my car..... Haiz.....

But my car recover from sick edi lo.... 2moro I can go coll like normal edi... so happy.... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.