Monday, October 29, 2007

Sweet Day

2day I manage to go to coll wit help of my frens... Thanks to them.... I owe them lo....

Yesterday wat i imagine for 2day totally happened in the opposite way lo.... I planned wan to give up edi yesterday but I dream about I going to coll ler.... So I change my mind n wan go coll lo....

2day when presentation I feel so good at the beginning coz when I greet to all my classmate, they response me back ler.... so sweet feel like got ppl support lo.... But in the half way of presentation, I saw my lecturer posed the cute n silly face ler.... since he really a fat guy....

After that, I take ktm go to klg lo.... I seldom take public transport after I finished form five studies.... Feel like weird weird tat kind of feeling lo... den got 1fat guy so weird... when waiting ktm he sit beside me.... After go into train... he sit beside me again.... Got so many seats he dun wan sit... Haiz....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.