Sunday, December 16, 2007

100 Posts

Tis is my 100posts in my blog so far.... I being hurt deep in love n cannot b heal edi.... Love is sweet but it brings hurt when the stories plot goes in the opposite way which means the ends.... Nobody knows how scary n powerful is love.... B4 that I tot love is bringing happiness to ppl but when love is broken.... it brings the sadness.... sadness which can make ppl crazy.... I know my responsibilities... but can I jus ignore the sadness of love.... no one wonder.... sometimes I felt myself like a failure of everything.... whatever I did is failure.... Ppl closer with me go off 1by1.... am I lousy in social life???

100Posts I should b happy I hav go so far but now I onli leave the shell n nothing inside.... Can I b the happy person after 1week... o 1month.... I til wondering.... Nite is til long n I no idea wat I going to do....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.