Thursday, December 13, 2007

Perak Trip

Last few days after pc fair, I went to the ayer tawar, perak with few of my frens.... First day raining lo so we cant go anywhere... we jus eat the seafood at nite time. Den second day whole day, we went to the pangkor island lo... n play the snookering n kayak.... we take speed bot go to the snookering place but so malang I suddenly fall down when walking to the water... That time I tot my face blooding ler so I feel scare n cry a bit lo... but actually is water ma not blood... coz I feel like something liquid ma n feel panic lo... but after that we went on the surface on the sea n c the fish close lo... some fish like got highlight on their body lo pretty lo but some fish quite big ler... I feel a bit scare they wil bite me ler... But is the good experience oso lo since it is my first time swim with the fish so close... n when kayak is terrible experience for me... when kayak tat time we move to the opposite way of the sea wave n the wave like quite strong ler... I really scare the kayak thing wil up side down ler n somemore raining a bit on that time... When I reached my fren's house n bath... it pain since my leg cut here cut thr... dunno wil create the scar o not... den I chit chat wit frens til 3o'clock like tat lo...

The next day morning, we went to the waterfall... the water r so clear n cold... the place r so natural n mystery... we walk across some rocks n find the best place to stop n enjoy the waterfall force... is quite fun in thr but dangerous a bit lo since 4persons go onli ma like no other ppl around thr ler... After that, we went back n take bath den go to the wat taman c monkeys lo n feed monkeys wit some peanuts lo... the monkeys quite dirty n smelly but they acted like human being lo some cute some no cute oso....

Tis is the pokok merah thing gua wet wet n sian sian at thr....

The monkey on the tree n everyone so passion to take monkey's photo.....

Den we went to teluk batik which is actually is the beach lo jus like pangkor but tis 1 looked like quite deep lo... n I made my first sand castle beside the seaside lo... look like easy but quite hard to made it ler... need take wet sand la wat la.... lastly, we went to play the go-kart.... 7laps - RM10 onli... quite fun o... excited.... n 2day jus back klg....

Hehe... my first sand castle...

The closer view of the castle... look like cake o not???

Wat do u think about tis pic??? Guess wat is tis??? Is a bus stop for me from perak go back to kl ler... unbelievable... I wait bus in front of 1grocery store...

The kopitiam we ate chicken rice in tis morning....

This is the room I stay wit 3of my frens....

Overall is good trip gua... although some unhappy incident happen in btw... but tis wil b the good memory for me.... now I no more malang gua coz bath wit the waterfall edi ma... haha... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.