Sunday, December 23, 2007

Managing Personal Finance

Recently, I really not good in manage my financial.... I spent a lot of money buying stupid things which I may not use right now.... Haiz... Now I thinking wan buying the Sony Cyber Shot coz now hav the o.d.m watch as free gift o.... the watch worth around rm300++ ma... but my mum strictly not allow me to buy... I think I should more control of myself.... not to waste a lot of money.... should keep some savings ma... for future use... I feel regret of registered the English course last year ago which costs around rm2500 like tat... I so stupid... I jus attend the classes half way... long time I didnt go for tat class edi since parking thr a bit difficult o... now dunno wan attend tat class n get the cert o not o... but I almost forget the grammar things edi... lazy to learn back n take the exam o...

Now my bro's fren is staying my house ler... weird weird tat feeling... feel uncomfortable a bit lo...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.