Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wo Ke Yi

Tis few days I didnt write my blog since I no mood at tis few days but now feel better edi.... I think all things should b settled... B4 tat, I tot my holidays wil b the long way to go but now is edi 20 Dec ler.... 11 more days new year wil b coming... really hope can go n countdown coz can c the firework ma... so nice ler...

Tis coming Saturday is "Guo Tong" means can eat tang yuan n grow one more year older... if in China is winter time... n next tues is Christmas... now go any shopping mall oso can c the big n tall Christmas tree... I think so far the tallest I saw is in kl suria thr... n klg here got white Christmas tree feel like a bit romantic....

Few weeks later, new sem wil b coming... n guess wat... I going back to coll again... feel a bit nervous coz dunno wat wil happen in tis new sem since last sem many unexpected thing had b happened...

Wo Ke Yi... I know I can overcome all the problems in front of me by myself..... in future

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.