Sunday, December 30, 2007

Flu

I m flu since few days ago... I tot is my nose sensitive but I til flu right now ler... wat happen to my nose y suddenly flu cannot stop 1... I cannot believe wat I did jus now while I til flu.... I go shopping wit my mum n buy 1pant n 1skrit o... Haha when shopping cannot feel the flu... now suffer edi lo... since jus now the air-cond inside the shopping mall quite cold oso... my mum oso flu a bit when shopped ler... mayb I infect my mum oso... although flu but I til update my blog since so long time I didnt update my blog on time... coz my bro using internet ma... now he go to Malacca registered lo... so I can update my blog everyday lo....

But 2day I really feel sick... some interesting thing I wil b update on 2moro lo... tat all for 2day... nitez...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.