Thursday, December 6, 2007

Year 2007

Summary of tis year is my relationship wit ppl around me really not so good within tis year... the close 1 now become like stranger... n my studies oso straight line onli... wat m I doing in tis year o... I dunno... like blank...

Izit ppl get more mature the way thinking oso wil complicated??? If can choose a wish right now... I wish to turn back secondary school tat time at least ppl around me wil not wear mask... wil not pretend... all is truly make frens wit each others...

Haha... I jus wrote the message "ppl like to pretend are everywhere, more u wan to escape more u wil meet" den within 10minutes.... one of the ppl i mentioned online o... so coincidence ler initially tat ppl nvr write anything in message den now wrote "I did it arh!" wah... sound like challenge me ler....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.