Monday, December 31, 2007

End of 2007

Year 2007 wil b end soon... Many things happened in tis year... mostly is unhappy things jus few is happy thing... is for health I seldom fall in sick in tis year jus few times onli compared wit last time... for family is like normal onli not much big big argument o charges... jus the big charges is the relationship wit my cousin.. for fren got some bitches I jus find out .... for lover looked back tis year we really hav big big argument til now til hav... the side effects of those argument I wil not forget in my life... sometimes I really feel lost when wit u... I try to concentrated but sometimes what I done really out of my mind... sorry if I did hurt u sometimes...

I really hope can go countdown n c the fireworks but tis dream since far far away from me... due to certain reason n so on...

What goal for new coming year.... I really no idea of it... jus hope everything wil b more smooth n learn not to cry most of the time lo :P....

The time tick tack tick tack going slowly... n I waiting alone for the new year coming....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.