Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pc Fair

2moro I wil going to work at pc fair lo for 3days lo.... The most suffer thing in pc fair is the terrible meals n legs wil feel very pain coz 1whole day standing onli cant sit ma... n haiz... one more "ma fan" on me... bad memory la... remember last year when pc fair tat time.... haiz... :(

But my cousin asked me careful when take train go kl o coz now like got ppl wan to protest thr ler... I dunno ler... so feel a bit scare scare lo....

After pc fair can go to trip lo... so happy.... now my bro going to pulau pinang wit his frens o... so haha... I get back my pc lo... 2day so nice.... cold cold lo coz morning rain very heavy ma... if 2moro rain oso good coz pc fair wil not so much ppl lo... haha...

Ya hor almost forgot to check my train schedule o.... 2moro need wake up early ler so sien ler... since I habit sleep til 10 o'clock edi ma... now haiz... need wake up at 8 o'clock gua.... haiz

One more good new... my new year clothes all buy finished lo... jus lack 1shoe lo... yesterday I went mid valley buy all color n size I choose edi ma... den tat sales girl said is last 1 ler.... Rm1xx shoe til need take display 1 meh... so I dun wan lo... I need go other place buy lo... either Sunway Pyramid o 1U o.... I so malang wan get 1shoe oso is last.... haiz....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.