Sunday, December 2, 2007

Long long holidays

My holidays start lo... I think onli 1week like tat onli but feel so bored edi... everyday wake up wit no goal, no target.... dunno what to do.... so I mostly is sleep n sleep... but oso cant sleep so many hours la... so I read magazine n do some stupid thing lo.... :p

Christmas is nearer o... So fast year 2007 like wan passed by edi... remember last year Christmas... n tis year Christmas like so so close jus like yesterday n 2day lo.... but in between tis year in my social life hav change a lot lo... dunno y... I jus read 1article it written 1ppl wil b meet 400++ frens in their life but we wil lost around 300++ frens o coz lack of time to keep in touch n so on lo... so sad but true ma... ppl is tend to forget the old frens n like to get to know more about the frens... dunno y.... mayb is human natural gua... coz someone who is best fren to u may turn over to b ur enemy n someone who is not so close wit u may turn over to be ur best fren.... thing is like tat so funny... tat y ppl called tis is philosophy lo....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.