Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cold

2day raining since morning til now ler.... so cold... but tis kind of weather make ppl feel lazy n sleepy ler... now I dunno wat to do... lazy do others thing la as I jus paint my nails.... now waiting the tv show American Top Model lo... is 1of my favorite show again... I think tis long holiday most of the time I spent on watching tv lo n out out a bit... waste a lot of money o... 2moro is the time to earn back lo...

I jus know a bit changes on my attitude o... Now I feel no wan care others thing edi... I jus wan to b myself n less thing to worry about ma... ppl act weird o wat I dun care... I dun wan guess n worry wat they try to play... if they like to play fool wit me... jus go ahead... so hate... if like to wear mask... wear la wear la... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.