Sunday, December 9, 2007

Different from expected

2day pc fair sux than yesterday ler... the sales manager, Alex... separate me n two of my other frens who worked wit me oso... I selling one of the product- mobile charger... 2day quite crowded ler til like sardin fish in between of big group ppl... like no place for me to stand ler... den I jus stand n watch the crowd.. like shit... like pasar malam... not... is worse than pasar malam... n the meal for 2day oso terrible... so I jus eat a bit meat in lunch ask my bf packed burger for me lo... den now eat meal nearby my house now waiting hair dry lo... legs so so pain... 2moro last day but cannot predict wat wil happen ler... so sux... mayb tis wil b my last time work in pc fair gua... haiz

My cousin like treat me weird weird lo... dunno lo... I no feeling edi... she totally "death" in my heart edi... wish her good luck la... treat employees like shit...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.