Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fragile

Wat is the most easiest thing to become fragile.... for me my answer definitely is love relationship... I jus get to knew from one of my secondary skool fren who said some of my frens hav been married few weeks ago due to pregnancy while some getting break up edi coz some of the guys fall in love wit other gals as well.... wtf wit the love relationship right now... all like kelam-kabut that kind... couples who I think can b together forever 1by1 break up.... feel sad for them oso coz they pak tou since secondary skool ma now go coll o work edi den change heart edi.... how can they change so fast 1.... no 1 wonder them gua... I oso doubt of it...

Relation which go longer wil less chemistry edi... jus need find the way to maintain them... but seldom ppl can find tat way... jus said if they found... they r very suitable to get marry... n congratulation to them.... I wonder izit love relationship need try the lucky of both of the partners???

Some of the couples r so ke lian they need to separate to the one who loved with coz some of them r passed away n others.... but some ppl like to "ai mei" - ambiguity of their feeling... I try tis b4... wat I get??? Nothing... If really love someone... should be brave n tell them the true feeling... dun let their feeling bury deep inside their heart... I sure 1day they wil feel regret.... y tat time nvr express out the feeling... if they express out the feeling... wat the result they wil get??? They nvr know if they nvr take any actions....

Fragile fragile fragile.... ppl relationship really fragile... now me n my cousin relationship really sux... feel like got invisible wall btw us edi... tat wall wil not gone away from both of us.... whereas for love relationship... love izit everything in our life??? tis hav 2 depend on different ppl viewed... love brings sweet to ppl o brings sad to ppl... onli the insider know...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.