Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Beast" gathering

Cut the Valentine words replace the "Beast" word wil more suit to my post :P

I jus attend the "beast" gathering... mayb other ppl wil think I not respect to my dad's side relatives... but seriously they did like to show off in front of me... they showed of their new Mercedes... new PDA... branded shoes... cheap abalone ( RM80 ) all tat... wtf... jus now invited my mum n me go the the "cheap" restaurant located in Bukit Tinggi... n later on when I arrived said change to Teluk Gong... common sense Teluk Gong famous with those seafoods thing... but wat they order!!! they order wat herb chicken... cheap fish... n vegetable... not even order crab, lala all tat... for food fine I dun wan discuss further...

Move on gathering topic... they keep on show off they hav... n how "big" is their business... all tat kind of shit... in order words... jus they talk... me n my mum no chance to talk... so I jus eat my part n ignore wat they discussing... so shit dinner wit them... the feeling like wan to kill me on tat time... damn fake...

At the end of the dinner, they asked me go shabu-shabu steamboat o... I said not nice... den they said in Giant, Puchong thr very nice o... need booking wat la... coz I jus went to The Summit ate last time... to make the perfect conclusion of 2day dinner... I jus said "YES!!!" unwillingly... haiz... dun hope to c them again ler... :(

2 comments:

fene said...

haha.. new yr should be happy gathering wif relative.but u sounds like unhappi wo..
nvm lah.. just treating 'em as transparency..haha~

Kathy said...

Every family sure hav tis gua... I guess...


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.