Friday, February 22, 2008

Chap Goh Mei - Part 1

Yesterday is Chap Goh Mei I went to Tanjung Harapan, Port Klang... so crowded thr n quite hot... many ppl burn the "Kong Ming Teng"... n sell for quite expensive o... if large 1 need RM35 - Rm45 while small 1 is RM20 lo...

This pictures got the shallow of ppl rite??? Haha... is not ghost la... is got ppl moving in front of me while I took tis pic...

The sea view... we drink tea at here after 12a.m.... n chit chat... the nite scene quite peace thr...


Actually I hav more funny funny pictures but taken by my cousin camera... so waiting him send to me soon... once I received I wil post it in my blog... The funny funny pictures which I meant is whr me n 2of my cousins were post the funny funny pose such as pose in Mentor Garden whr jus capture the behind of us n hand pointed to the sky... n more... At that time, we ignore how the other ppl looking at us.. we jus enjoy the photo session... haha...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.