Sunday, February 10, 2008

Steamboat - Boston

Tis is a steamboat n grilled restaurant located in Aeon, Bukit Tinggi which I went last few days... the special in tis restaurant is they prepare separate place for each ppl to steam their foods... n 4types of soups can be choose like tom yam ( my favorite ), chicken, herb, n hot n spicy.... the price is affordable oso lo... the services not bad oso...

The dining table wit 2 separate place to steam the foods n can control the heat by the button beside the table... is a digital control...

The sos beside the bowl is very nice o... spicy n sour...

Haha... tis is wat I steamed in my pot... the noodle inside is not Udon o... initially I oso guess is Udon but when eat is something like fishball noddle o... very special o n good taste...

2 comments:

fene said...

haha.. steamboat for sure it won't be udon mee loh.. it was ''fish mee'' leh..
sounds great .. i will have a visit one day.

Kathy said...

I tot they serve Udon Mee to attract ppl ma... but that "fish mee" really nice... once u try it... u definitely wil "mis" it... :P


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.