Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fate

Should I believe in fate??? This few days I have been go n back from hospital to visit my grandmother... she til sick... yesterday when I visit her... she like nearly die... the way she speak like very "xin ku" den we go to ask the "hell god" in Port Klg.. the "hell god" said my grandmother "time" is arrive... she mus go... "he" jus can help her to relief her pain... n ask us to give the "fu" to my grandmother drink... n yet 2day my grandmother looked much better than yesterday n changes to normal room edi... but til need the machine to help her breath...

I feel disappointed of the hospital n the doctor... 2day when my grandmother changes to normal room n my aunt accidently find 1hole on my grandmother backside... n she asked the doctor... den only the doctor explain... the doctor said because my grandmother fall down b4 cny n break the fat n tissue inside her skin... tat y got 1 visible hole on her backside... wtf... the doctor should let us know earlier... not til we discover the tat hole... this hole if didnt take care well... can lead my grandmother die...

But the doctor said can bring back my grandmother on 2moro edi since they cannot do anything in further edi... wtf... the doctor like no responsible at all... if cannot cure o didnt hav enough machines can asked us to swift the patient o other suggestion ma... whr got doctor asked the patient wait to die... so siao... so dun go the hospital in Bayu Perdana, Klg... thr so sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.