Monday, February 25, 2008

"Time" coming???

This morning my grandmother was sent to the hospital by ambulans since we cannot move her from her bed... she feels whole body of her bones pain... she suffered tis since few days ago... but yesterday nite is the worst... she wholly cant sleep in that pain... n my grandfather was take care her whole nite... til tis morning den called my uncle to sent her to hospital...

Now my grandmother is in ICU room... we onli can visit her 1 by 1... doctor said both of her kidney was failed n being rotten n the "rotten" juice influence to her lung n cause infection... n both of her legs cant move temporary... I feel so worry about her although sometime I dislike her "lo so"... but now reach the last step... I feel scare to lost her... the feeling of losing someone we closed n c "them" lay on without any expression in their face... is so "xin tong"... wish her wil recover soon...

I jus back from visited my grandmother... jus now the doctor said he so affraid my grandmother cannot live until 9p.m... but she managed to go through... now she feel better that this morning... but she til need to be observed... the doctor said :" Price is not the matter to worry about, jus to ensure she is safe..." but right now... my grandmother's condition is not ok... whole of her body was "bengkak" n her skin looked "yellow"... actually is the bad sign... but hope she really can "win" this "war"...

The front door of the ICU...

The corridor of the ICU...

The other side of the hospital is the maternity department... the new-born baby... of coz he is a boy... as the card was written...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.