Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crystal

Haha... yesterday I went out wit my mum n go to buy crystal lo... I went to HOJB in Aeon, Bukit Tinggi buy lo... they having promotion now ma... again I spend money again... haiz... sometime I tend to lose control of myself... tis week I edi spend around two hundreds as student I shouldn't act like tat... haiz... :(

I choose the Rose Quartz (pink crystal) which is stone of love and compassion that brings peacefulness n clam to relationship while the Amethyst (purple crystal) is to enhance psychic abilities and spiritual awareness. It oso being wisdom, balance and patient. Since thr got over left crystals from both of the bracelets I bought so the consultant decide me to make it as necklace lo... looks like twin mickey mouse...

I did trust the crystal wil bring special energy to the ppl who wear it... although many ppl though that crystal jus the stone which cost expensive n didn't have those special energy...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.