Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Scary Doll

This is the most scary doll so far I have... but I didnt feel happy... in opposite... I feel scare... the doll is I asked my fren buy for me from Phuket lo... cost RM35 quite expensive... when touch the doll body like real ppl body coz quite soft lo... n this doll looks like got spirit ler... I let my mum c... she asked me throwed o... scare the doll will bring any bad luck for me lo... but I dun throw la... if the doll wan cruise me... jus let "her" cruise la... coz I trust the doll... now I jus keep "her" in 1box n use the paper cover "her" eyes... to prevent the doll got spirit ma...

This doll is around 15cm gua...

The closer view of this doll... look like quite real rite

2 comments:

fene said...

HI KATHY. THANKS FOR UPLOADED THE TGV'S GHOST VIDEO. QUITE SCARY~ AND THE DOLL U SHOW UP.. QUITE SCARE OSO.. ONE OF UR COLLECTION?U STILL KEEPING IT?

Kathy said...

Yup... I did like to collect this type of doll... but for tis... like over scary edi lo... anyway I til keep "her"... since my fren bought from so far ma..


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.