Friday, February 1, 2008

Different degree of view

Use different degree to view certain problem wil tat be better??? Haha.. I learn tis from the HK drama ( Heart of Greed ) very nice drama is about the problems which raise within a big family lo... some theory they used to said inside the drama quite apply able in our real life lo... sometimes when faced certain problems we can considered to view in the different degree n find the solution but some really cant lo... especially girls problems lo... once girl n girl fight o argue... they cannot close back like last time edi... coz inside thier heart got 1needle edi hard to pull out... so girl n girl fight the relationship considered broke...

Now I feeling my dad's side relatives like clowns who performs in circus... during CNY tat time some of them wil come n acting acting in front of me... some ppl on my mum's side oso wil act tis lo... so now I feel the CNY is like acting competition c who is the best of actor/actress... wat can do... life til need to go...

2day I heard my fren said got 1foreign student from my coll die yesterday coz fall from 12floor of the building... they said mayb the girl careless o... but I think she like commit suicide lo... feel like so scary when heard tis... she sure pecah-pecah when fall on the ground... but hope she wil tou tai soon... n the spirit no more in thr... if not sure got next ppl wil die...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.