Thursday, February 14, 2008

No Valentine. No Romance.

Tis wedding couple is handmade by me last year... the special is the head is made by candy stocking...


214 Valentine day obviously is the day which every couple waiting for... but far far away from me... jus now I listened to radio... the topic discussed is "Who u want to be with u celebrate this romantic Valentine Day?" the best answer chosen by the Dj is written from 1guy... he said he would like to celebrate with the girl who is the first he confessed with but now seen no chance to celebrate with her edi... coz she celebrating with her current bf right now... very touch o...

2day I went to coll... they oso organize some activities to celebrate Valentine but majority is Indian joined onli coz my coll majority student is Indian ma... they jus selling some love shape cake expensive... no selling roses... feel like quite cheap lo... but 1Utama shopping mall 2day like got activities to celebrate Valentine o...

Besides that, 2day is oso CNY 8th day after 12 o'clock... normally Hokkien ppl wil "pai pai" but my mum nvr "pai pai" since my dad passed away... CNY almost finished edi... but tis year not a happy year for me since many thing hav changed edi... this year oso cannot go port klg n throw the mandarin orange edi on last day of CNY... coz last time the P.Tioman incident makes me feel scare to go sit on old ferry in the nite time...

2 comments:

Cheryl a.k.a. Shang Hui said...

Indian??
ATC???
Most of them in my college are Indians tooo~~~
^^

Kathy said...

ATC?
Which coll u from???


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.