Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Generation

Cute o not??? This is a pic when I go Aeon, Bukit Raja with meh meh 2day lo... I wan buy dustbin ma den ask her take lo... den when go near the dept. sell the pillow 1... she takes n pose like tat lo... quite funny o...

She got potential to be model???

Closer view of her... she oso laughing when pose like tis...

After that, when we go car park n take car... c 1 bicycle lock on the tiang ma... n I asked her kick the bicycle... the way she kicked so violent ler... I forget to take down the pic... coz laughing on tat time ma... she oso kicked the dustbin beside the bicycle... so vandalism o... but I asked her enjoy o not... guess what she said.... she said fun o... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.