Sunday, February 17, 2008

No electric

Yesterday nite really suffer for me ler... I think around 2a.m. like tat my house no electric lo... suddenly all dark dark lo... coz normally I wil open some light when sleep ma... den feel a bit scare n go wake up my mum lo... n take the emergency light to use lo...

The weather is so hot.... I cant sleep on my mattress so I go living room sleep on floor but many mosquitoes o... den go back to room sleep on mattress n "kipas" myself wit paper... while trying to force myself sleep as fast as possible lo... I think around 4something den suddenly feel like so cold... haha... electric recover edi lo... I finally can sleep tight edi...

I think ppl can live in no water coz water can go n buy in 7-11 ma... but cannot no electric lo... since electric plays a big part of our lives edi... yesterday when no electric... I thinking wan write blog... but cant operate my pc since no electric if using laptop is different case.. wan sms frens... but too late edi... den jus "sha sha" lay on bed... haiz...

2 comments:

fene said...

without electricity is sufferer than without water?..
wat i think is. without water,u can't take shower,is dirty~

Kathy said...

Water can use money to buy ma... but electric like a lot impossible lo...


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.