Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy CNY

Wah around 1 week I didnt update my blog edi coz sometimes r quite busy lo... so I jus summary the few days of CNY... first day as usual go to visit my relatives house n they play card lo... luckily I nvr lose o win although I got play... but my mum n bro lose few hundreds lo... my uncle win Rm1500 o... quite a big amount ler... since jus play around 5 o 6 hours lo... the next day we went to grandparents house n other relatives house to collect ang pow lo... now my mum side I had been collect around RM200 like tat lo... my father side dunno got come o not... but some relatives really annoying o... they jus giv Rm4 n Rm2... n guess wat they r bro n sis... so sux... they not poor oso... but stingy... some ppl really annoying 1... so hate them...

Tis year CNY like quite bore lo... coz we didnt go to other place to visit.... some relatives they go to Ipoh lo some go Malacca lo... but tis few days the weather quite hot o... so seldom out at noon jus out at night lo... My ang pow money I finished edi o... so sad... now wan buy something I like oso cannot... y recently I spend so much money I oso dunno... haiz... failed in manage my money...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.