Saturday, January 26, 2008

盛夏的果实



This is a very very nice song which I like when I form 1... quite a long time ago but 2day I suddenly think back of this song den I just download from youtube n post in my blog...

The meaning of this song is the gals feel sad when she leave the guy away

也许放弃才能靠近你 Maybe should give up to get closer with u
不要见你你才会把我记起 Dun c u, u will remember me
时间累积这盛夏的果实 Time gather the harvest fruit together
回忆里的寂寞的香气 Memory all full with perfume
我要试着离开你 I want to try to leave u
不要再想你 Dun wan to think u again
虽然这并不是我本意 Although this is not what I meant

你曾说过会永远爱我 U said before u will love me forever
也许承诺不过因为没把握 Maybe promise because u dun hav confident
别用沉默去掩饰什么 Dun use silent to cover anything
当结果是那么赤裸裸 When the consequences is so bare
以为你会说什么才会离开我 Tot u will said smthg before leaving me
你只是转过头不看我 But u only turn ur head not looking me

不要刻意说你还爱我 Dun need purposely said u still love me
当看尽潮起潮落 When looked up n looked down
只要你记得我 As long as u still remember me

Haha... I like to translate can improve my language ma... but this song is really touching ppl jus the mv not so nice coz is quite old edi ma...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.