Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dream

Recently my dream like funny funny coz I dream of I m either running o driving car try to escaping something... forgot wan escape wat lo... but having dream while sleep is a fun oso lo as less can feel I m sleeping ma... sometimes if dun hav dream when wake up, feel like nvr sleep ler... like sien sien a bit lo... as long as not a horrible nightmare den enough lo... sometimes I dream my dad oso... but everytime dream about him... sure the end is the same... he wil die twice... means now he died edi ma... but in my dream he til alive... n come back to my family... but after that, he wil die again... I cannot get it y he wil die twice in my dream... if got chance need to ask him lo... through "ppl" lo...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.