Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cant Sleep

Guess wat... I cannot sleep ler... dunno is afternoon I nap too long edi o wat... now should is the best time for everyone to sleep... but me... haiz... I like to be worry... n like to think many many thing when I cant sleep...

Now I m thinking my weakness... I like got some problems in pronoun some words especially in Malay... mostly of the words I cannot pronoun correctly... n in English oso... I know practice will make perfect lo... last time I cant even converse in English... now I can converse in broken english lo.. til not very good... dunno next time when go work in outside how to communicate with others... n one more thing... sometimes when I panic o nervous the sentences I speak out will not be in order... so others ppl cant understand wat I trying to say... Related to tis... long time I didnt attend the English Course which I joined last time... around 1year didnt go edi... dunno til wan continue o not... I got lot of time to spend off jus the transport got a bit problem lo... since hard hard to find parking ma... If asked mum fetch, she busy ler... Recently, she got a lot of uniforms need to be sew o... n no time to cook.. n I so useless... I cannot cook for her... since I tried last time n the food I cooked is 80% well cooked onli 20% til raw... so far I jus can cook maggi onli... ^-^.... Ok lo... gtg sleep edi... Nitez.......................................

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.