Thursday, January 24, 2008

Meh Meh n Bear Bear....

Meh meh like to sit beside me when I doing my bear bear... She likes bear bear oso o... so I wil do the pink colour bear for her... Meh meh is so cute coz she hav a very big black eyes n fair fair lo... she likes Jay Chou oso o... Haha mostly influence by me... I told her I wan Jay Chou be my husband... she said she oso wan o... Haha... Anyway, my bear bear til got a lot thing need to be improve... so far... I jus done 2 bears but not so perfect lo... now on the way doing third 1 coz practice will make perfect ma... jus must patient when do this kind of thing if too panic o rushing will make the doll worse... luckily I can asked my mum if I dunno how to sew certain part... she definitely give me many advices o... since she is tailor oso ma... :)


Meh meh is holding my first bear bear.... both of them r so cute...


She is kissing the bear o...

Meh meh sure feel very happy when c her pictures on my blog... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.