Friday, January 4, 2008

Genting Trip

Yesterday I went to Genting from kl sentral but when arrived thr like raining ler n many fog...

Like tis lo... so so cold lo... tis tree quite nice den I take the photo lo...

As a result, cant go outdoor play o... den go to buffet lo... in coffee terrace lo.... if didnt go buffet... can go outdoor n indoor theme park ler... so malang lo...

When I went in is lunch time ma so many ppl lo... 1ppl around rm4o++ lo....

There got few sections of foods like japanese, asian, western... all tat lo... but few choice of foods in those sections some not nice lo... of coz hav dessert all tat lo...

Major food is chicken lo... but like too full ler... so I onli eat light light 1 lo...

Inside the toilet... haha... many of u so curious y I snap in toilet... looked carefully in the mirror inside the pic... got how many illusionary??? Funny ler.....

These dolls cute o not??? Haha... I like the girl lo... quite nice ler... the head can turned 1 but expensive o....
If wan get the doll need put 2 medal o.... 1medal is Rm4... 2 medal is Rm8 o.... sorry I cannot bring u go home.... :P

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.