Monday, January 14, 2008

Y turst???

I too easily to trust ppl edi... now I feel like so naive... I being cheat by my cousin I oso dunno ler... 2day I planned to go her office take my salary... but she dun answer my call... after that she called me back... said long time didnt go back her mum house edi... said busy la wat la... after class, I went back home... I told my mum... my mum said my cousin jus back her mum house yesterday.... wtf... my cousin cheat me ler... wan tipu my salary... Rm100++ onli ma... onli wan act like tat... now I like ah long need go her office take 2moro... mus mus take... n after that... I dun wan c her tu lan face again... feel so sad tipu by her... she so good acting... not a good person to trust edi... she been black listed in my list edi... cousin o... I trust outsider better than tis useless cousin...

Recently... I having class in coll n knew tat many good lecturer hav been resign... n now leaving the standard biasa 1 lecture me... like 2day... wat leadership class... feel like sleeping class... the thing the lecturer explain totally cannot attract me... jus like normal ppl talk talk talk non stop... haiz... hav to patient oso coz tis sem is last sem ma... now is middle of jan edi... til left 3months like tat onli my coll life wil b end soon... so hav to appreciate...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.