Saturday, January 26, 2008

Simple Day

2day morning I wake up by bird's voice... like sleep in the natural environment... n as usual I skip my breakfast just drink a cup of milo n continue to do my bear bear... when noon time my area like cloudy a bit like wan going to rain soon... n my mum asked me to paint the gate in front of my house since I had been promised her but still dun implement... I spent 4hours just for 1 side onli... mayb 2moro need to continue again... after front gate den need to paint the back gate...

Nite time I go Carrefour with mum buy some grocery things... many Chinese are rushing to buy some goods to prepare the CNY coming... so quite crowded since the place to push the trolley is so limited...anyway, be careful of the price tag in hypermarket... last time I used to buy grocery in Giant... but they con ppl so usual... now I nvr go thr edi...

On the other hand, I m worry about my salary which not pay by my cousin... I need to pay my bro soon since I borrowed from him... actually yesterday I did sms her... she reply n said will give me on 2day... but as usual she breaks her promise again n again... she so "mo lai"... I hate her!!! I plan to go n find her 2moro n get the salary from her... n if she really make me very beh tahan I sure will fight with her...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.