Saturday, January 19, 2008

Youth Entrepreneur Convention

2day I went to PWTC to participant in the Youth Entrepreneur Convention 2008... As I mentioned b4, tis was my first time to join this kind of event... quite a lot of teenagers n some working adults r in this event... I go wit my fren n we quite late arrive thr... n all the tables r full... the organizer not even arrange the proper amount of tables for us... we paid money to join tis event... this is the way they treated us... somemore the buffet we having in lunch time... the food quite lousy... n the amount the prepared not enough... I cannot having some desserts after I ate finish my meal... onli some early bird can enjoy their ice-cream n fruit dessert...

For speakers.... I prefer the Mr.Ganesh... he is humble himself when give his speech n share wit us about how he begin his ventures.... n others such as Timothy, Kenny Sia, Kenny Goh is good speakers oso... jus Mr. Raj n Millionaires sister r sux speaker... Mr. Raj not even speech in his willingness... he jus go through his speech wit "Bla,Bla,Bla" wtf... the worst part is the Millionaires sister jus show some stupid pictures of the expensive material they had... is such a kind of show off... not to sharing their ventures wit us...

Average... the early part of the convention is going quite well... after the lunch... the event like going to bore... n dry... I feel that the money I pay to go this convention is not worth the value I learned since not much can learn from this event...


B4 the convention start.... the stage so "peaceful"....

Joel is presenting some welcome speech...

Around 500 ppl is attending the convention...

Timothy is receiving his souvenir from Joel n Minister....

When the Minister giving his speech... many reporter is rushing to take the best shot from it....

Same thing happened again....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.