Friday, January 11, 2008

Business Opportunity

Now I m looking for business opportunity but I think nowadays many ppl like to be entrepreneur n they very creative oso... Last time when I went to genting got 1shop selling the birthday bear bear which available in 365days.... u jus find which day r u birthday bear... the bear bear leg n shirt got print ur birthday date... 1 bear selling price is Rm12.90... tis attract me to buy 1... but unfortunately I cant find my birthday bear... but so far I nvr c go 1shop selling the equipments or tools used by left handle ppl... last time like mid valley hav but now dunno lo... normally those things wil b double o triple prices of the normal items which right handle ppl used..

But I onli can start my business on 2009... coz tis year is not good for me oso... but start up 1new business is not easy... n need a lot if effort to put in...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.