Saturday, January 26, 2008

Frog

Yesterday nite before I went to sleep I go to the toilet n when want lock the door... I feel like got something make the door like cant close completely... den I jus c 1 black thing dunno is wat... I am feel shocked n scared on that time... so I quickly go back my room n take camera stand far far n zoom in n take some shots...

This is a shot when I didnt open light...

After open light... n c yer... so ugly n disgusting like frog but no sound 1 ler...

Den I zoom in again n can c it's eyes is brighting... yer... so I dun dare to step in toilet... that time is around 2.00a.m. so I jus persuade myself to tahan n try to sleep without go toilet lo... Besides that, I dunno tis thing is alive o die coz I did close the door before I knowing it is thr...

After half an hour, I cant tahan edi... cannot sleep... den curi-curi go n c tat thing til in toilet o not lo... it til here lo... c it head is turn to another side edi... tat time I jus go in toilet silent n slowly... of coz nvr close the door... n run to my room after finished lo...

2day morning... my mum step on that thing o... near the door step oso... den she flush tat thing into toilet bowl lo...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.