Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Last Sem in coll

2day so happy... finally can browse through my own blog lo... haha... 2day is my first day went to the coll for the last sem study in my diploma course... the time table is arranged quite well since two days is full day class can save my transport expenses ma since I from klg drive car to puchong ma... luckily the toll no increase jus the toll nearby my house increase... so 2day I used long way a bit go the federal highway lo... no habit o... jam jam lo... prefer highway but hate paid toll...

2day my 1class is taught by new lecturer ler... she likes blur blur a bit but is quite kind lo... she lecture the business math subject... smthg like add math in secondary skool lo... but I almost forgot edi... since is 3years edi didnt touch add math need to refer back the reference book lo... but I like math coz challenging ma... can spend time solve tough Q n feel happy after can solve the hard Q...

But 2moro class like a bit tension lo especially noon class is lecturer by 2 lecturers who strict lo... need many presentations... I feel no confident when present... scared to present oso... is my weakness class la...

Tis few days keep on raining o... good... now I like raining coz my skin wil not become more black ma... since I back from perak trip... my family members said me black edi... nor wonder how hard I put the whitening lotion the result like not much different o... I m tat kind who very easy to get sunburn become black n hard to go to fairer skin... haiz...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.