Friday, January 18, 2008

Excuse



Tis video is so similar to my bf n my feeling right now...

I think we lie to each others... I try my best to be treat u good n love u more... but sometimes I really treat u so bad... I so selfish... nvr care what u feel... I feel myself like so bad like utilize u more than I love u... our love passion is passed... I always comforting myself which I still love u... but majority of dates... we ended up with argue o no feelings... U r correct... I used many excuses to u when I didnt like to do particular things... Actually, sometimes I blur oso... I try to be work with u... but confusing of my decision... n make u disappointed many times... I definitely not a good girl fren for u... I know u oso feel tension o unhappy when with me... but u jus keep those unhappy thing in ur heart... for that... I will feel more guilty... I always think back u should not come on tat day n make we restart our relationship again... perhaps u jus dump me like tat... both of us will feel better on it...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.