Thursday, January 17, 2008

Recover

Yesterday really hard for me to sleep... actually wat I can do is jus lay on bed n thinking if I really get heart disease n wat changes wil be on my life... I sure suffer a lot of eating medicine everyday since I cannot eat medicine in the tablet form... I need make them into powder 1 den mix wit hot water n eat with milo... not a plain water... coz obviously medicine is bitter if eat wit plain water sure wil vomit.. for some very bitter medicine... I wil vomit oso... so better cannot get to sick... but 2day when wake up... feel like normal edi... so happy... :) but scare last nite scenario wil occurs again... if occurs again... I really need to medical check-up...

2day I went to sign up to attend the youth entrepreneur convention which will held in tis sat in pwtc... haha... hope can meet Joel... n take picture wit him... :P n get to know how others entrepreneur doing so successful in their career with young ages... tis is the first seminar I wil go... hopefully will not get "sia sui" in front of ppl... :P

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.