Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Heart Disease

I suspect I having the heart disease... coz now I feeling my heart (left hand side) like press by force... pain til hard to breath... the chance for me to get heart disease is quite high... coz my grandfather n my father oso having heart disease... n they dead oso bcoz of tis disease... although now is very high tech edi... but once u get the heart disease half of ur life is gone... coz everyday need eat a lot of medicine to maintain it... n need to get medical check-up monthly... so I really hope I not the one who get this disease...

I m checking the symptoms of heart disease... some like quite similar to wat I suffer now... the more I read the information about heart disease the more I get worry... Haiz... I better go sleep faster n hope wil get better asap...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.